Monthly Neuroimaging Meetings (Réunion Mensuelle de NeuroImagerie, aka RMN) are held one Thursday morning per month.
Since 1998, these convivial meetings have been a place for exchange and allow for the presentation and discussion of research projects in Neuroimaging, results obtained, or reference articles in the field, as well as for raising methodological questions. All interested researchers, clinicians, technicians and students are welcome to attend and participate in these meetings and can contact us for more information or to propose a presentation.
In this period of sanitary crisis, meetings are held by videoconference (please click here).
- RMN of Thursday 11 February 2021
The next Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the centre IRM-INT will take place on Thursday 11 February 2021 10h-12h, via videoconference
- Rochelle Ackerley (LNC) will present the results of the project : “Cortical responses to single unit intraneural microstimulation at 7T and comparison with skin vibrotactile stimulation”
- Paul Lalande Robert & Etienne Thoret (PRISM), Pascal Belin (INT), Benjamin Morillon (INS) will present the new project : “Neural mechanisms supporting hemispheric asymmetry during auditory perception”
Please save the following dates of the 2021 RMNs (2nd Thursday of the month) : 11/03; 08/04; 20/05; 10/06
- RMN of Thursday 14 January 2021
A Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center took place on Thursday 14 January 2021 via videoconference
- Xenia Dmitrieva et Kristof Strijkers (LPL) : new project “Phonological networks in language production vs. perception”
- RMN of Thursday 10 December 2020
The upcoming Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center will take place on Thursday 10 December 2020, via videoconference
- Michele Allegra & Andrea Brovelli (INT) : Results of the project: “Stroke-related alterations in inter-areal communication revealed via Granger causality analysis (download the pdf (2 Mo))
- Guillaume Auzias and Sylvain Takerkart (INT) : informal report on the BrainHack Marseille which took place from 2 to 4 December (download the pdf (4 Mo))
- RMN of Thursday 12 November 2020
A Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center took place on Thursday 12 November 2020 at 10am by videoconference :
- Sarah Palmis & Marieke Longcamp (LNC) : Results of the project “Neural basis of handwriting in middle-childhood”
- Pascal Belin, Clémentine Bodin & Régis Trapeau (INT) : Results of the project “Homologous representational geometry for vocalizations in the auditory cortex of humans and macaques revealed by comparative fMRI”
- RMN of Thursday 8 October 2020
A Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center took place on Thursday 8 October 2020 from 10am to 12pm in the conference room of CERIMED.
- Jean-Luc Anton, Bruno Nazarian, Julien Sein (Centre IRM-INT) : Nouvelles fraiches du centre IRM (reprise des activités, moyens technologiques & méthodologiques, site web) & échanges-discussions autour des projets/envies/besoins de notre communauté.
- Rogier Mars (via Zoom) University of Oxford and Radboud University Nijmegen : Evolution of the temporal lobe in primate.The temporal lobe is a unique specialization of primates, related to the visual and social life style of many of the animals in this order. As such, it can be seen in the most primitive primate brains. However, in the human brain the temporal lobe is involved in some of the most advanced behaviors, including “theory of mind” social information processing and language-related semantic processes. The question that we try to address here is whether this is due to a fundamental reorganization of the human temporal lobe compared that of the last common ancestor with other primates, or whether the same principles of temporal lobe organization apply across all primates. Our strategy is to acquire whole-brain anatomical data from a range of primates using neuroimaging and compare temporal lobe organization using a variety of new tools that we have developed in our lab.
- RMN of Thursday 10 September 2020
A Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center took place on Thursday 10 September 2020 from 10am to 12pm in the conference room of CERIMED.
- Morgane Chassignolle (LNC) will present the results of the project “Investigation of the central brain network involved in temporal order processing”.
- David Meunier, KepKee Loh and Bastien Cagna (INT) will present two new resources for MRI research on the non-human primate (NHP): Macapype (https://github.com/Macatools/macapype) and Prime-RE (https://github.com/PRIME-RE/prime-re.github.io/wiki), with relevant information also for human primate research, especially concerning collaborative tools. (Download the pdf (4 Mo) )
- RMN of Thursday 12 March
A Monthly Meeting of Neuroimaging (RMN) of the IRM-INT center took place on Thursday 12 March 2020 from 10am to 12pm in the conference room of CERIMED.
- Analysis tools :
- Jean-Luc Anton, Bruno Nazarian & Julien Sein (Centre IRM-INT): news from the MRI centre (stimulation, MRI sequences, website, clinical research, scientific day)
- RMN of Thursday 13 February
A Monthly NeuroImaging Meeting (RMN) of centre IRM-INT took place on Thursday 13 February 2020 from 10am to 12pm in the conference room of CERIMED.
- Charly Lamothe & Pascal Belin (INT, Marseille) : New project : “Characterization of the vocal brain and brain-based voice reconstruction using deep learning.”
- Presentation of public databases :
- RMN of Thursday 16 January
The Monthly NeuroImaging Meeting (RMN) of the center IRM-INT took place on Thursday 16 January 2020 from 10am à 12pm in the conference room of CERIMED.